I made this video as a tool for anyone in the market for a new boat of this size and style, so that potential buyers could get an in-depth look at what the Lowe Fishing Machine has to offer. I also made this video for other owners of this boat and similar boats to get ideas on how to modify and rig their rides with rod holders and fish finders.
Sorry for all the umms, coughs and pauses, I was fighting a really bad cold when I made this and was taking a lot of medication that made me space out, and I was doing everything off the cuff so I had no script.
I didn’t mention this in the video, but I fish for striper, sturgeon, bass, trout, kokes, salmon, rays, and sharks, and this boat is suitable for all of those species.
– great boat for multi-species fisherman
– rides great, comfortable enough to bring guests on for non-fishing cruises
– well built hull, solid design, good customer service
lots and lots of room! storage compartments fit lots of gear and are easily accessable
– canopy is easy to raise and lower and protects passengers from the elements
– slow! slow holeshot, slow acceleration, decent top end at best
– the vinyl on the hatches of the live-wells was peeling off before my first fishing trip. had to contact Lowe about it.
– the trailer leaves much to be desired, the guide ons are too short, and the trailer itself is a bit too short for the boat
Please leave any questions or comments you have, they are all welcome, thanks for watching.